Survivor Hut
Loading...
Survivor

Following the hit CBS reality TV show Survivor China.

Contact

Newsvine

Technorati



 

 


Unique Visitors Since Aug. 28, 2006

 

Survivor Hut


Friday, November 02, 2007

Survivor 16: All-Stars in Palau

I missed last night's Survivor China episode but I have it on tape so look for my thoughts and comments about it tomorrow. I know Jaime was voted off and I cannot wait to see how it happened.

In other Survivor news, it seems the rumors of the next edition being an All-Star show are coming true. Several Survivor web sites and blogs even have lists of the participants and I think viewers will be happy with the choices.

All of the All-Stars will come from Survivor Vanuatu to Survivor China and are rumored to include:

Julie (Vanuatu, now Jeff Probst's girlfriend)
Ami (Vanuatu)
Ian (Palau)
Coby (Palau)
Lydia (Guatemala)
Judd (Guatemala)
Terry (Panama)
Cirie (Panama)
Ozzy (Cook Islands)
Parvati (Cook Islands)
Yau-Man (Fiji)
Michelle (Fiji)
Courtney (China)
James (China)

Unfortunately the rumor that this All-Star Survivor will be the last edition of Survivor also appears to be true. The talk is that Survivor will end in May 2008. But I don't want to dwell on the end of Survivor, All-Star Survivor Palau looks like it will be fun and interesting.

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Rafe? I can't believe they aren't having Rafe back for all-stars.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Mydree said...

Rafe was popular with fans but I have not seen him mentioned for All-Star Survivor.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe they would cancel a top 10 show. It boggles the mind. Perhaps someone else will pick it up.
The all stars does look to be good though.

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they should bring back Todd he played and schemed well and won survivor china! i also want Austin from panama back.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that Rafe would not be included.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Disclaimer
It should be obvious but I'll state it nonetheless:

This blog is in no way associated with Survivor, CBS, Viacom or Mark Burnett Productions.